Venerate, a casual-hardcore raiding guild. Our focus is to create a positive atmosphere enveloping both casual and hardcore players. Venerate adheres to all p99 play nice policies and has a zero tolerance for anyone breaking guild or server rules.
- Leadership will remove a person for any reason.
- Adhere to all p99 PnP.
- Politics and Religion will never ever be discussed in guild chat. (you will be warned once, then removed the second time).
- There is a zero tolerance for any members being abusive, disruptive or disrespectful towards any other player.
- If an issue with another guild mate happens then ignore them and message the current leadership online atm. If it cannot be resolved then both members will be removed for a short time. (dkp will still be in place until it can be resolved).
- Treat everyone with respect, you never know when you’ll be in the same situation.
Venerate consists of a guild leader, raid leader, core officers and a class leader for each class.
- Dual Guild Leaders (Sikarius/Legendarymonk): Responsible for maintaining the entirety of the guild. Manage raid leader, core officers, class officers and member base
by providing leadership and direction.
- Raid Leader (Legendarymonk): Responsible for outlining raid schedule, raid strategy, appoint backup raid leaders and raid strategists. The raid leader reports directly to the guild leader and is responsible for both raid and member progression. The raid leader is second in command and will fill in for any decisions in the guild leader’s absence.
- Core Officers: The core officers are selected by the guild leader and raid leader to assist in both guild and raid functions. The core officers should have a known presence. They should be able to perform all functions including raid leaders strategy, recruitment and being able to resolve all issues between members internally and externally.They will also collect research materials and cash loots dropped during raids.
- Core Officer 1: Grendol
- Core Officer 2: Syntra/Kasyntra
- Core Officer 3: Valahad/Gnomstradamos
- Core Officer 4: Imnotdeadyet
- Core Officer 5: Mayb
- Core Officer 6: Ziaan (Healforfree)
- Core Officer 7: Darnol
- Recruiter: OPEN
- Class Leaders: Class leaders act as a liaison between core members and core officers. CL’s are also contact points for new recruits who may have questions about
the class, the guild, raiding, DKP, etc. Class leaders can join in certain leadership discussions but cannot vote on, or make leadership decisions, nor can they remove a player from the guild. Class leaders are responsible for recruiting for their class to create a balance in the raid force. Ideally, 5 raid ready members in their class at all times with a 30% average raid attendance. If this goal isn’t met, the CL will work with the Recruiter to fill vacancies, and work with lower level characters and 2nd mains to improve their gear and/or spell set to help get them raid ready. A core officer, raid leader, or the guild leader can reassign the job as needed. Class leaders will be visible to all members. CL’s should also monitor their respective Discord channel for ideas, discussions, and questions related to their class.
- Class Leader Requirements:
- Have a raid attendance of at least 50%
- Adhere to all guild and raid policies.
- Have an overall knowledge and understanding of their class, spells, raid mechanics and raid basics.
- Responsible for communicating with other class leaders, and guild officers.
- Create a positive environment both in and out of raiding.
- Class Leader Roles:
- Warrior: Grendol
- Rogue: Ralick
- Monk: Imnotdeadyet
- Enchanter: Xwolf
- Wizard: Windyen
- Druid: Kasyntra (Syntra)
- Cleric: Syntra
- Shaman: Gabes
- Paladin: Darnol
- Shadowknight: Valahad
- Bard: Kiddd
- Core Member: A Core Member is a member who has been in the guild for more than 30 days and has been approved by their class leader to become a core member.
- Applicant: A applicant is a new member that is under a probation period. The applicant can be removed from the guild for any reason. An applicant must read and understand each of the rules.
- It is not a requirement that you raid.
- 1 point for every hour and or 1 point for every RAID TARGET (Fire Giants are not considered raid targets) killed (whichever is greater). For first time kills you will get an additional 2 points. There will be an additional 2 points for flawless victory. **Example, if we kill Lord Nagafen and it’s our first kill and we kill him flawlessly then it’s 5 points.
- Bids will be done in guild chat, open bid style. Nobody can bid the same amount, you need to increase by 1. If you cannot bid 1 point higher then the person that was first gets the bid.
- ***Leadership reserves the right to MASTER LOOT items to specific classes, IE (main tank, main healer, main puller) This will be determined by leadership prior to raid so everyone is aware (it will be explained). Failure to understand this rule is not leaderships problem.***
- DKP can be spent on any character you have with stipulation. Mains will come first, then alts, then apps. If an item goes free for all, then the person that loots it will be charged 1 DKP. (nothing is free, if you have 0 DKP then you will go negative and cannot bid until you reach positives)
- DKP rules will never be changed during raid. Leadership will discuss future changes and will be updated once 2/3 agree on change. Everyone will be updated at that point via discord. (It is up to you to keep up to date with DKP rules)
- Second Mains:
- Requirements:Each member that seeks to designate a 2nd main must have an active current level 50 raid character that has earned at least 1 DKP.
- The second main must be level 40+.
- Purpose: The focus or concentration behind the second main is as follows:
- During Plane of Hate clear days, Venerate raiders will be required (if the members plan to attend multiple/all scheduled raids in Venerate’s 24 hour time period) to leave their characters in Plane of Hate due to the cost of porting in and out of the zone.
- Mobilization. The possibility of multiple FTE targets being attempted during windows/earthquakes. With 2nd mains, it will be easier for Venerate to mobilize with 1 person having multiple characters to log in to certain areas that may otherwise be unobtainable by 1 person and 1 character (for example, needing to be in Permafrost for Lady Vox while having a character camped out in Plane of Hate)
- Allowing members to be more satisfied with the current environment and be able to play different characters during non progressional raiding (ie. Fire Giants, Kedge Keep).
- Being able to gear multiple raid characters for long term goals.
- Restrictions: Leadership has the right to change anything outlined at any time.
- Most droppable items will be bid out MAIN + SECOND MAIN and you can choose to bid for your approved main or second main on a NEED bid basis. Any person bidding on an item for a second main may only bid up to 10 DKP. This restriction is on a per item basis and not a per raid/encounter basis (A person may acquire multiple items for a second main per raid).
- There will still be a MAIN only bidding process.
- There will still be an ALT bidding process when it is called for ALTS to bid a main can bid for ANY of their characters including their second main, or alts of their choosing. The second main 10 DKP restriction shall not apply on bids open to ALTS.
- Any member attending a raid with their designated second main is still entitled to bid for any item for which their main character is eligible. The 10 DKP restriction shall not apply to bids made by second mains for the benefit of the main character.
- Your main or second main may be utilized as necessary/needed. If the guild requests your main or second main to be parked in a certain area or utilized in a certain function.
- By applying for your second main you must follow the request above.
- We will implement review periods for people to switch their second mains, within reason and at the approval of leadership.
- To apply for your second main: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MQElYBnHgnk2ygAu-u0UOmotDbmXgPcEoCLFOUfate8/
- Requirements:Each member that seeks to designate a 2nd main must have an active current level 50 raid character that has earned at least 1 DKP.
Would like to start this off with, this is all about working together as best we can as a guild. When raiding, your role on the raid will be different from what it normally is in a group or solo. Please understand that the officers and raid leaders are not trying to be your boss, they are trying to make everything run as smooth as possible. If you have questions on why you are being asked to do something, try and wait until the end of the raid. The officers and raid leaders have a lot going on behind the scenes, and do not always have time to explain every decision.
KEEP DISCORD CLEAR
Which brings me to my first topic. We are all here to have fun, chatting and joking around is part of that. When we are raiding though, this needs to be left out of discord. The raid leaders and pullers are the only ones that need to be talking for the most part, sometimes clerics and enchanters for mana calls and tanks for ready checks. My point is , discord should only be used for instruction. It is no fun for those leading it if their instruction is getting missed because someone was making a joke and talking over them. What we are raiding now is easy stuff, but this is training grounds for us for much harder stuff, where missing an important call could lead to a horrible corpse recovery. The break ins to fear and hate, if not done right can get really ugly so let’s work on proper mechanics now.
USE /TELL FOR BUFF REQUEST
Communication is a key part of raiding. Not just raid leaders and officers need to communicate. We all do, members may need buffs or have questions. While it may be easier for you to just type it in /say or /guild to ask for buffs, this is not the right way to do it. It spams our raid with unneeded chat, with info that only one or 2 people needed. You should always use /tell for your buff request. This keeps multiple people from buffing you with the same buff and wasting mana , and also allows for them to target you easier by using /rtar. Sometimes certain people will be doing certain buffs , this usually is announced in guild chat , please make either remember who is doing what , or make a hot key for sending a tell to that person for that buff. If you are unsure who tell send a tell to for a buff, just use /who shaman , /who enchanter, /who cleric ect… If you have a problem or need that can be handled in a tell, please do so. Keeping raid communications as free as possible helps everyone.
ASSIST THE MA
Every raid there is always a main tank (MT) and a main assist (MA). If you are a dps class, you should always be assisting the main assist. The main assist will always have the target that should be dying. This is another hotkey you should be setting up. The MT is announced so healers know who they will be focused on. The MT might not always have the mob targeted that you should be hitting, he may have to pick up a second mob to tank. Not assisting in raids is not accepted. It does not matter if your pet can off tank a mob, or you think you can solo a mob with no problem. If you are doing this, you are probably getting a chanter or bard killed or wasting healer’s mana. If you are not going to assist, you are not going to raid.
CONTROL YOUR PETS
Pets, been wiping raids since 1999. Control your pets. If you hear an officer or raid leader tell to dismiss them, do so right then. If you are unable to do what is mentioned here, you will probably be asked to either leave or not have a pet up ever. Usually while we move through a zone, we will have you drop pets just because they like to wander off sometimes and bring friends back.
https://wiki.project1999.com/Pet_Guide Please look through this and refresh yourself with the pet commands.
If you have read all the above hit the thumbs up button as a record of you doing so.
The guild bank is managed by our Treasurer @Healforfree and has the right to reserve or change the rules at any time. As we progress and move forward items and plat will have purposes intended for raiding and assisting our classes across all levels. Here is the basic structure. In our DKP spreadsheet there is a TAB for guild bank, it will list all of our current items in the guild bank donated by members or dropped from guild raids. If you donate any single item over worth over 250p you will earn 1 guild bank point and this is incremented so an item worth 500p (exec hood for ex.) will be worth 2 GBP. You can use GBP to withdraw items and eventually turn into DKP at a certain rate (15:1 for example this isn’t finalized but to give an example 3000p value) and vice versa to turn DKP into GBP. Right now there is an influx of words and pages that people are holding onto before you send them to the guild banker PLEASE check with a high level guildie before sending it to the guild bank, if its junk please just vendor it.
There is also a guild_bank discord channel, you can communicate with @Healforfree that way requesting items for deposit and withdrawals Plat has a different value and is 125p to 1gbp so if you want to withdraw an item that is donated it is generally at half the cost exec hood for valued 2gbp you can buy it for 2gbp which is 125:1 conversion
with the amount of words that are wanting to be given the guild bank will ONLY accept 34+ spells – please check the wiki and search research prior to setting up a deposit. anything under 250p that will be used is free to any members. depending on the value you will have to have GBP (at the time given) BUT GBP can be earned at half value. so let’s just say someone donated a dark reaver (1k value or 4gbp) and you had 0 GBP because you have not utilized the guild bank, you can “donate” 500p to get 4 GBP so essentially you are purchasing that item from the bank for half the price the WIN for the guild is. bank has plat for raid clickies, stones reagents and a member has an item that they need There is a 7 day hold on every item before it gets sold in EC tunnel
Guild Bank Points to DKP:
GBP can be converted on the first and third Monday of every month. The maximum DKP allowed per transaction to be converted to is (4) per transaction period effectively allowing you to convert approx (8) per month. The conversion ratio will be 10:1. This is subject to change at any time due to changes in the market.